Sunday, June 1, 2014

Time to dig deeper…

So...in case you haven't realized it, I have a bit of an obsessive personality. I know… I'm working on it, but it is what it is. At least, I've been able to curb it to mostly healthy obsessions. Yeah, I'm aware how bad Diet Coke is for you and I'm cutting back. Honest I am.

Anyway, I consider myself in good shape. I'm almost done Shaun T's T25, and I've done lots of other programs. But I'll admit. I'm my own worst enemy. I don't eat near as clean as I should and... well, I know I tend to sabotage my own progress. Those days are over.

I'm starting Insanity tomorrow with my oldest. I'm going to continue finishing off T25 and my daily runs. Those are for Bandit, and my sanity. There's just something about being in the woods every day. I can't explain it. You just have to understand, lol.

Anyway, I'm going to be accountable. If I have to actually man up and make myself report my progress, I might maintain motivation. Because I'm done with excuses. I'm putting those insecurities behind me and giving 'getting ripped' one honest shot. Here's my manta for the next 60 days... make it 90. I'm sure I'll do the extra 4 weeks of Insanity:Asylum after. Oh and I'm starting P90X3 once T25 is done, so I can get weight training in too. If this doesn't make me a training machine, lol...

So I'll be posting occasionally. For myself. To keep myself honest. To let you know how much I hurt, lol. Let's do this, people. And once I'm done... bring on the zombies because I'll be more than ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment