Thursday, November 17, 2011

Postcards from the Edge...

Okay, so maybe In' not really that far gone...not in rehab yet, but, well it feels as if I've fallen off the edge of the world and haven't been able to find my way back. In reality, I've undergone a few personal changes, and well, in the end, something had to give. You guessed it, the blog. With limited time I just haven't been able to muster up the willpower to make posts. To boot, my creative muse seems to have gotten as lost as me. (hello onstar, please give me the location of my muse)

On the upside, I think I might be finally finding my way back. It's been a bumpy road, and the detours sucked, but in the end, every journey has a purpose and sometimes just surviving is the goal.

I'm a bit disappointed in my production of books this year. I've only released two thus far with a third coming out next Wednesday. While I'm super stoked about that, it's made me realize I've allowed too many things to get in the way of what helps define me as a person. What I'm truly passionate at and is one of my true loves. And it's all going to stop. I'm finally making a schedule, getting my priorities right and making things happen. Yes, my kids will still come first, that's just a given, but I'm not going to put everyone else first all the time. I've discovered that writing is more than an outlet, it's part of who I am and not writing, that just leaves me feeling hollow.

So look out folks...the kid is back in town and ready to hit the saloon. Be prepared for regular posts, though they may just be a quick 'hey' when I'm pushed for time. Also look out for a shit load of more releases from me for next year. I'm already part way through a new thriller book, and plan on finally writing the next vampire book and perhaps another thriller to finish off the 'Til Death series. I'd also like to start some new ones, or maybe just write some sequels... either way it's a new day and I'm not going to waste any more sunrises.

Stay tuned, I'll be posting some info about my upcoming release soon...yeah, I know you're just as excited as I am....squeeeeeeee.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, get back on track after a great Thanksgiving dinner. Think positive and write! Waiting for books...

    ReplyDelete