Monday, February 22, 2010

Healing Hands has been Reviewed

What a great way to start off a week... I got a fabulous review for Healing Hands.

Usually, I hate Mondays... the start of another week of getting kids to school, art, hockey, ringette... you name it. Of course, I've just spent the weekend doing the same thing, but somehow, Monday's are the worst. Well, not today.

Zollyanna from Night Owl Romance not only gave Healing Hands a great review, but also picked it as a Reviewer Top Pick!!! I'm totally thrilled. Here's the bit Zollyanna had to say...

Kris Norris is a very talented author giving us a hot and steamy story in Healing Hands. It weaves a story of love at first sight, loyalty and hot and steamy romance all together in one torrid romance story that I am sure anyone will love.

You can read the full review HERE.

Thanks to Zollyanna and Night Owl Romance Reviews for making this Monday a fabulous one. You can read more about Healing Hands at TEB or at my website.

Cheers,
Kris
Romancing life...one adventure at a time.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks,

    I was pretty pleased and a bit stunned... I haven't had much reviewed, lol. But it was a great way to start the week...

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I can't wait to read this story!
    :)
    G.

    ReplyDelete