Monday, January 25, 2010

Just Right...

Hey all,

My exceedingly talented friend, Bronwyn Green, released her fabulous new story... Just Right. It's a modern day retelling of Goldilocks and the Three Bears, only you've never seen bears like this, and I've never wanted to be Goldilocks more.

To celebrate her fabulous book and to help get the word out, I made a book trailer for her over the weekend, 'cause I'm geeky like that and love to have excuses not to do my chores. Yes, the house is still messy but the trailer looks great. I've posted it here in all it's glory. You can find it and more of her trailers on youtube.


I've already had the pleasure of reading this book—actually I've read it twice. Yes, it was that good. The story is intriguing, the characters well-developed and the love scenes... let's just say you'll need a fan, or some water nearby. I loved the interaction between the main characters, and the one-liners never stop coming. It's funny, tender and scorching, all at the same time. I highly recommend you go out and get it... now, before the reviews start tumbling in and it flies off the electronic shelves... okay, so you can't run out. Still, go and grab it. You won't be disappointed. This is one fairytale you won't want to miss.

Thanks to Bron for making me look so good... easy when you've got a book like this. Congrats and I can't wait for your next novel.

Cheers,
Kris
Romancing life...one adventure at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment