Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Catching Up... Book Trailer for Checkmate

Talk about being behind on stuff. Checkmate has been out for nearly a month and I'm just now getting the book trailer up and running for it. I have to do better with Healing Hands. But I suppose trying to get my other book done has been far more important. I'm almost done it... so close, but still a couple of chapters left. But I vow to have it done by the middle of the month, though I'm so lucky to have an editor who isn't hounding me... yet, lol.


So here's the trailer for Checkmate. I hope you enjoy it. I really hope iMovie comes out with some new updates so I can play more. I love using their program, but I'd really like some new text and transition options. So Apple, if you're listening...





Thanks for watching.
I hope to tinker with one for Healing Hands on the weekend.

Cheers,
Kris
Romancing life...one adventure at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment