Wednesday, June 10, 2009

8 Days a Week

Is it just me, or does the impending end of school make life revolve at twice the normal speed? Not only do I need more hours in the day to get everything done, I need more days in the week to squeeze in all the things that seem to forever stay on the "to-do" list. 

I've got two more books I want to ship out to my editors, two blogs I've signed up to take part in, field trips from school coming out the wazzoo and a garden to do battle with so the neighbours don't think we're really renters who don't seem to own a shovel or a pair of gardening gloves.

Ah, but just two more weeks. That's right, here in Canada primary schools continue to trek off to school until the 25th of June. A cruel and unusual punishment... but that's fodder for another blog.

So I'll cut this one short. As I hinted at above, I've signed up to be part of the Resplendence Gems blog. I'm up on the 17th of every month, so hop on over and catch up on all the exciting news and releases. And I've added a whole bunch of blurbs and excerpts on my website for the four books up and coming. Come on over and check it out at www.krisnorris.ca. 

No comments:

Post a Comment